Make Peace with Your Mind – Online Series
January 1 - December 31
with Mark Coleman
Based on techniques from his newest book, Mark Coleman delivers a powerfully practical and experiential online course filled with lightness, compassion, and humor… a reminder to not take yourself too seriously! Have you ever noticed how cluttered your mind can be? Is it ever quiet? And why, sometimes, can it be so critical… especially of yourself? Join Mark as he shows you how to recognize the way your thoughts impact your experience. Explore how to cultivate freedom, happiness and a flourishing life through easy-to-implement mindfulness and self-compassion techniques. Develop constructive insights into what creates, drives, and disarms the inner critic. Change the story of the mind to set yourself on a path to a more peaceful and happier life. Through mindfulness and compassion, you can break free from your inner critic.
This course is useful for newer students as well as more experienced meditators who want to refresh their knowledge.
- 2 hours of video instruction, divided into eight 15-min segments
- 8 reflections/at-home exercise techniques you can easily employ in your daily life
- A copy of Mark Coleman’s latest book: Make Peace with Your Mind: How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Free You from the Inner Critic (Free for US mailing addresses. $10 additional international shipping will apply)
- Downloadable audio
This online class will help you effectively:
- Deal effectively with self-judgment / and inner critic attacks
- Distinguish between judgment and discernment
- See the role of a healthy conscience versus reliance on the inner critic
- Develop greater self-acceptance, self-compassion and loving-kindness as an antidote to the self-judgment
- Cultivate forgiveness as a support for working with judgment
Course Reading List:
- Make Peace with Your Mind: How Mindfulness and Compassion Can Free You from Your Inner Critic by Mark ColemanRegistration, Payment, and Accessing the Class Material:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to the class page where the course materials will be available beginning January 1, 2018. Your book will be shipped to you within approximately 10 business days. This is a self-paced course: there is no required time frame to watch the videos or be available for class material. This course is useful for newer students as well as those with more experienced who want to refresh their knowledge.