Awakening Creativity Conference
September 27 - October 1
Nothing is more satisfying or impactful than experiencing your own energized creative flow. We do our best work, reveal new solutions, make our most inspired art, and see new possibilities for our lives that were previously invisible to us.
Being & Doing: Awakening Creativity Conference: learn to open massive flows of creativity in your life. This online conference brings together 60 extraordinary artists, entrepreneurs, scientists, creativity teachers, a few monks and a robot.
The conference takes place Sept 27 – Oct 1. It’s free to join.
Tight on time? Watch our “CliffsNotes” versions with the key take-aways in only 10 or 20 minutes!
I’ll be presenting on Monday, September 27. My talk is called: Awake in the Wild.
60 extraordinary artists, entrepreneurs, scientists, creativity teachers, a few monks and a robot!
You will learn:
- How to get out of your own way
- The right kinds of meditation to support creative flow
- Rewiring your brain to make surprising and useful connections
- How to befriend your Muses
- What science tells us about innovation
- Your optimal strategy to get into flow states
- How to raise creative children
- And much more…