The Nature Summit
May 11 - May 17
What important lessons does nature have to teach us?
How do we connect with the healing power of the natural world?
How do we love the Earth, draw inspiration from its beauty and protect it in times of crisis?
Join me and an extraordinary group of authors, scientists, meditation teachers, artists, environmentalists, activists, indigenous elders and more online May 11-17 for The Nature Summit, being presented for FREE.
I’m excited to be speaking along with Paul Hawken, Jane Hirshfield, Dr. Dan Siegel, Spring Washam, Rick Hanson, David Abram, Chip Conley, Joan Halifax, Dacher Keltner, Michael Yellow Bird, Kriste Peoples, Lynne Twist, and many others.
Here’s some of what you’ll experience during the Summit:
- Discover the latest science on how nature can improve your health and well-being
- Develop mindfulness and contemplative practices that allow you to draw on nature’s calm and peace
- Awaken to profound life teachings in the natural world
- Get clarity on how to engage and take action during this ecological crisis
- Learn powerful nature-based leadership practices
- Explore how the natural world inspires our innate creative nature
- Be part of a vibrant community of like-minded people who care deeply about the Earth
As we begin to emerge from the constraints of the pandemic, this is the perfect time to take a fresh look at just how much nature has to offer us.