This unique, yearlong, professional U.S. mindfulness teacher training combines transformational cultivation of your own mindfulness practice and systematic development of mindfulness teaching skills, enabling you to teach a variety of mindfulness programs with confidence and clarity. You will be part of a committed, focused group of like-minded individuals with whom you will receive skilled, guided direction and personalized instruction that will allow you to flourish as a mindfulness facilitator. Our yearlong teacher trainings utilize in-person teaching intensives, online learning, individualized guidance from the teachers and learning mentors and peer group support.
Who Is This Training For?
The U.S. mindfulness teacher training is aimed at people already working with mindfulness in their professional lives, or anybody wishing to do so—be it through teaching formal mindfulness courses or bringing mindfulness into other roles including in private practice, healthcare, business, education, etc.
Learn About The Training From Past Graduates
- Develop and refine your own practice of embodied mindfulness;
- Enhance your capacity for applying mindfulness in your personal and professional life;
- Understand the historical context of contemporary mindfulness approaches;
- Utilize latest neuro-science research on the effects of mindfulness;
- Contribute to bringing powerful mindfulness-based interventions into emerging 21st century culture;
- Study with renowned mindfulness teachers Mark Coleman and Martin Aylward with over 30 years of combined mindfulness teaching experience.